Clients trust us to advise them on a myriad of issues and challenges related to income-producing real estate.
Clients trust us to advise them on a myriad of issues and challenges related to income-producing real estate. We have trouble-shot technical problems, helped streamline operations, performed diligence for new acquisitions and development, watched over construction and development project, helped transition a property to occupancy and consulted on revitalizing towns.
Diligence beyond standard. Foresight instead of hindsight. That’s how we’ll be for you.
In addition to standard site inspections and routine reports with progress narrative, financial summary and customary photographs, we prefer to proactively look beyond for real risks through participation in draw request meetings, project progress meetings and review of contractor/architect/owner certifications and reports. And since our services must focus on managing lender risks and protecting secured collateral, we may astutely monitor:
- Work in place coincides with funds being requested/drawn;
- Releases of liens of general contractor, subcontractors and key suppliers kept current;
- Title search, appraisals and surveys updated;
- Materials and equipment being stored but not installed (if allowed);
- Taxes paid and entitlements and easements maintained;
- Interest and other reserves and contingencies kept in balance;
- Guarantees, bonds and escrow facilities maintained;
- Potential and actual claims / change orders managed under control; and
- Retainage / hold backs comply with loan agreements.