RPL served as an investor representative and provided due diligence and development oversight services on behalf of a private equity group.
- Project required combining multiple lots in downtown State College, adjacent to a PennDOT-maintained state highway.
- Coordination of multiple stakeholders and investors for design, including space for a new Hillel Jewish Center, retail, and parking.
- Project encountered some soil challenges and was shut down for approximately 3 months due to COVID-19 – team navigated through keeping the project on track.
- Project delivered later than scheduled but opened in time for students.
- Project completed on budget.
- High quality product in a great location.
- Completed building sold quickly to next owner.