RPL provided due diligence and development oversight services on behalf of an institutional equity partner.
- Identified the need for more extensive surveying of asbestos quantity in existing structure to be demolished.
- Advised on the need to move overhead utility lines for both construction and permanent clearance.
- Recommended adjustments to make budget and contingencies more realistic.
- Researched existing large storm sewer system and confirmed that it would not interfere with necessary street utilities.
- Project completed on time and within adjusted budget.