This policy covers how Real Projectives™ treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your present and past use of Real Projectives™ online systems. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your computer ID, personal name, company name, postal address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available or been made public by others.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Real Projectives™ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with nonaffiliated companies and personnel except to provide or improve products or services you've requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if Real Projectives™ is acquired by or merged with another company and will do our best to protect your information prior to and during such transfer.
- Please inform us if you wish to have your email address excluded from any general marketing and informational communications.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer or browsing device to aid in delivering a better online experience.
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your device by the web page. The file cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses and can be cleared through settings on your web browser.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.