RPL provided investment diligence and project oversight services on behalf of an institutional equity partner.
- Turn-key approach with a modular construction contractor.
- Site work had to support adjacent buildings and manage a rock shelf that appeared high in one corner of the property and funneled rain water into the excavation.
- Apartments were fabricated as approximately 80 boxes and trucked about 200 miles to be erected on site within a few weeks.
- Site challenges overcome.
- Smaller and modular-constructed apartments provided more affordable housing to nearby college students, teachers, and city workers.