Program and Construction Management Services
As a repositioning and value-add play, our investment client acquired a portfolio of office buildings in the heart of west-Texas oil country. The three properties required significant upgrades to buildings systems and spaces. Despite shortages of expertise, labor and material, Real Projectives® executed a successful program of improvements.
Real Projectives® served as Program and Construction Manager for an institutional private equity firm. We worked closely with a local asset and property management firm and a variety of designers and contractors both from in and out of the Permian Basin. We identified and prioritized renovations, sourced and oversaw many contractors and coordinated work among the multiple properties.
- Advised on tough decisions regarding deferred maintenance and improvement priorities
- Organized and prioritized work as a program of many related projects
- Fast-tracked design into work packages to expedite timeline
- To address shortage of local resources, sourced both local and out-of-town contractors
- Tremendous amount of work accomplished in three years
- Overcame many resource challenges
- Building systems are more reliable and modern
- Tenants are happier and more appealing to prospects
- Reduced energy and maintenance bills