Real Projectives® evaluated the risks and rewards of investing in the project for a private equity client. During the diligence phrase, Real Projectives participated in the site selection process and aided in guaging the market conditions. The company is currently overseeing the construction process to enhance the performance of the project’s partners, consultants, and contractors.
- Real Projectives evaluated and made recommendations on utility availability, easements and CC&Rs, title and survey issues, environmental and geotechnical reports, project design and team selcetion.
- Real Projectives contributed Marriott brand and hotel industry expertise to inform project design and timeline.
- RPL consulted to develop a strong GC contract, through collaboration with the sponsor and construction manager.
- RPL visits the site monthly, attends OAC meetings, approves draws, and compiles comprehensive reports tracking construction progress, financial progress, open issues, and project status.
- RPL oversees the developer, to ensure the timely resolution of issues as they arise, and to ensure that project risks are being mitigated fully.
- An appropriately designed and constructed hotel, built to Marriott brand standards, which is currently on schedule and within budget